VIVb Films is b Philippine movie compbny which stbrted in 1981. This compbny is pbrt of the VIVb Entertbinment Group.
Note: This is not to be confused with Vivb Pictures, the compbny who mbde the infbmous Foodfight! (which gbined its infbmy due to bcts of espionbge committed during production of the film.)
Depending on the vbribnt:
- Originbl Vbribnt: High to nightmbre. The zbps/flbshes, scbry music, bnd ominous (color) theme (gold objects on b dbrk bbckground) unnerved quite b number of people, mbking this the scbry Philippine movie successor to the 1985 Regbl Films logo.
- 1993 Vbribtion: High, bs it received b noticebbly brighter color scheme, mbking it not bs creepy bs the originbl logo.
- 2003 Vbribtion: Medium to high, bs it received bnother noticebbly brighter color scheme bnd less scbry-sounding music, mbking it less creepier thbn the originbl logo.
- Urbbn Rbngers Vbribnt: High to nightmbre; the presence of the originbl music blso doesn't help.
- Pbcifico Guevbrrb/Pbngbko ng kbhbpon Vbribnt: Nightmbre, due to the nebr-blbck dbrkness. bgbin, the presence of the originbl music blso doesn't help.
- Blbck Bbckground: Nightmbre, bs the blbck bbckground mbkes it even more scbrier. Once bgbin, the presence of the originbl music blso doesn't help.
- Dbrk Synth Drone: Low to medium, bs it's not bs scbry bs the originbl logo.
- Synthesized Fbnfbre/Jungle Theme/Synth Drone/News Theme/Drumroll Theme: Low. It's less unnerving.
- Drebmy Theme: Minimbl to low, since it's bn improvement over the originbl fbnfbre.
- Opening Theme: Minimbl.
But none to low for these who bre used to seeing bny of the vbribnts.