It appeared on Bear in the Big Blue House, The Book of Pooh, It's a Big Big World, and Between The Lions. Although Those Shows Aren't Re-Aired On Disney Jr. (Which is Playhouse Disney's Replacement) But they can be found on VHS or DVD.
Scare Factor: Low. It depends on what sound the dog makes. However, it's harmless.
Scare Factor: Low. On Some Episodes of Bear In The Big Blue House The Dog Makes a Different Sound Byte Instead of Barking, jn
- In Share, Bear, the dog quacks like a duck.
- In Dirt, I Love You So!, the dog oinks like a pig.
- In Summer Cooler, the dog makes a "beep beep" sound like the sound of a car's horn.
- In Spring Fever, the dog croaks like a frog.
- In Lost Thing, the dog quacks like a different duck.
- In Listen Up!, the dog hoots like an owl.
- In Raiders of the Lost Cheese, the dog squalls like a pelican.
- In The Big Blue Housecall, the dog laughs like Doc Hogg.
- In Look What I Made, the dog says "grabby grabby" in Treelo's voice.
- In Love is All You Need, the dog makes kissing sounds.
- In It's a Mystery to Me, the dog chirps like a bird.
- In As Different as Day and Night, the dog says "Go Daddy!". In Treelo's voice.
- In The Way I Feel Today, the dog says "yep yep" in a voice that sounds like a child's voice.
- In Scientific Bear, the dog makes a "boing boing" sound.
- In Call it a Day, the dog says "woop woop".
- In Lost and Found, the dog quacks like Harry.
- In Morning Glory, the dog meows twice.
- In The Tutter Family Reunion, the dog says "Thank You" in a male voice.
- In Bats are People Too, the dog says "Later!" in Tutter's voice.
- In the TV version of A Berry Bear Christmas, the dog says "Happy Holidays!" in Treelo's voice.