Scare Factor Edit
- Graffiti: Low to medium. The music and graffiti will put some people off. However. This is a favorite of many.
- Robot/Splaat: Low to nightmare. Splaat looks like something right out of a nightmare, and the rest of the logo is random and disjointed. Children will probably find the logo nightmare-inducing (though some can find it funny), though adults might find it merely annoying (that's what you think.) But it's unscary.
- Movie Splaat: High to nightmare, the even worse animation and Splaat looking at us and smiling as if he accomplished something is an even more unsettling sight including he looks even more realistic than usual. The black background and unexpected transition from the credits to the logo is also another reason why this variant is even scarier. The scare factor is lower for those who expected this and/or are not freaked out by the normal logo.
- 2002-2005 Splaat: Low to high, this version includes a 20% more friendlier Splaat, some may find it boring, Splaat is more zoomed out than the Normal Version.
- Still Version: None, as it skips Splaat altogether, which makes it much less scary for those who are scared of the normal logo.
- 2003 Rooster logo: Low to medium. The rooster crowing can startle more than a few, otherwise just plain harmless and an improvement over the previous logo. This is perhaps K-C's best logo by far.
- Strangely, the KC Splaat logo appeared on early airings of a SpongeBob episode "Wet Painters/Krusty Krab Training Video" since May 10th, 2002. The error was later corrected in 2006 when it was replaced by the United Plankton Pictures logo.
- Continuing on these Strange Events, the KC Splaat logo is also appearing after the credits of Hey Arnold! instead of the Snee-oosh logo on TeenNick's The Splat night events.
- On the Pilot episode of the Wild Thornberrys, The Graffiti logo has the Robot Jingle.
Watch it. do not watch the scary versions.