Logo: Against a black background with the spotlight of dark plus signs, we see three squares drop down forming a diagonal line. (The blue square dropping to the bottom, turning white and bounces once. The pink square sliding in from the left and turning white. And the yellow-orange square zooming in and turning white.) Then a fourth square opens showing a different clip of the show's characters (depending on each show). Under the logo as the stars disappear, the words "CARTOON NETWORK" wipes in and "STUDIOS" slides in from the right and pushes the text causing it to shake briefly forming the words, "CARTOON NETWORK STUDIOS". Then the clip in the fourth square turns white. Sometimes, the clip in the fourth square doesn't turn white.
Nicknames</u>: "The Three Squares", "The 3-Squared Diagonal Line", "The CN Diagonal Squared Line"
Trivia: This logo was made to fit with the 2010 rebrand.
Variants: Inside the fourth square, there is a different clip depending on each episode of said show or each TV movie:
- Regular Show: A clip from the episode, "Prank Callers" where Mordecai and Rigby are laughing when they're looking up prank calls on the computer. The sound clip of them laughing is from the episode, "Death Punchies". There is the early version where it uses a clip from another episode, "Free Cake" where Mordecai and Rigby are saying "Free Cake!" twice. So far, the "Free Cake" version was only used on the first episode, "The Power" while the "Prank Callers" version is used in every episode since "Just Set Up the Chairs".
- Sym-Bionic Titan: The Titan robot is seen while panning up to it's head, with Lance saying "Form Titan!".
- Adventure Time (Season 2 and onward): A clip from the episode "The Enchiridion!", with Finn saying "This party is so crazy!"
- Tower Prep and Level Up: Only the first three squares appear. The fourth square doesn't appear at all
- Generator Rex (Season 2 and onward): A clip from the first episode "The Day That Everything Changed", with Rex transforming.
- Firebreather: A clip of Duncan performing his fire-breathing move.
- Secret Mountain Fort Awesome: A clip from the episode "Funstro", with The Fart saying "All right, who used the last of the purple stuff?"
- The Problem Solverz: A clip of Alfe wearing the virtual reality goggles and gloves walking and moving his arms on the red yellow diagonal striped background.
- On Level Up (excluding the pilot TV movie), the logo is superimposed over the ending of the episode on the bottom-left after the credits.
FX/SFX: The squares forming a diagonal line, the animation of the show's clip in the fourth square.
Music/Sounds: A four note future-like theme based on the jingle used at the end of current CN bumpers since May 29, 2010.
- On Sym-Bionic Titan, there is a techno robotic version of the four note theme.
- On Tower Prep and the TV pilot movie of Level Up, the four note theme is in a different style.
- On The Problem Solverz, it's the short version of the show's ending theme.
- On Level Up, it's the finishing theme of the episode.
Availability: Common. It currently appears on Adventure Time and Generator Rex since season 2, Regular Show (where the logo was first seen), The Problem Solverz, Sym-Bionic Titan, Tower Prep, and Secret Mountain Fort Awesome. This is plastered over with the Cartoon Network Productions ripple on some episodes of Regular Show and Sym-Bionic Titan on iTunes and CN Video. It also appeared on the TV movie, Firebreather (Except for the first airing which has the standard version of the previous logo). However, it might be intact on the Blu-Ray and DVD release of said movie.